🔁 @stevenzhang91 (Instagram) " The feeling from Sunday still echoing in my mind after all these days, everything happened in a most “Inter way” ever. It’s my honor to work with these guys. They showed their effort and heart for each other and gave everything they can to this jersey till the end. I can not express how proud I am for my team. And only we know what we have been through altogether this season.  Although the journey is still long, we build from these memories and continue to fight . Chi Siamo Noi?! INTER!! #InterIsHere #stepbystep #ForzaRagazzi ⚫️🔵 In my heart, you guys are the best. Grazie." ▪️#inter #FCIM #Interisti #InterFans #Amala #ForzaInter#SerieA #PazzaInter #InterIsHere #solanonlalasciomai#InterMilan #gointer #fcinternazionale #SanSiro#milanosiamonoi #fcinterfriends


Interagisci col post su Instagram a questo link: http://bit.ly/2GMYWZL

Commenti

Visualizzazioni totali