#gabrielbarbosa insists “I’d like to come back” to Inter after his loan at Santos but “to play” this time. “I learned a lot of things in Europe,”. “The main difference is that now I’m playing regularly. I feel their confidence in me and I need to play better and see what I can do. “Inter was a period of learning and growth, both on the pitch and as a man. I learned a lot by playing for the Nerazzurri and living in Milan. I watch Inter’s matches on television. “I have a desire to come back and prove myself. I really liked the affection of the fans, so I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for what they gave me when I was at the club. “So yes, I’d like to come back. To play. But that will be defined in the future.” #fcinterfriends #english


Interagisci col post su Instagram a questo link: http://bit.ly/2HOWreT

Commenti

Visualizzazioni totali